Saturday 31 January 2009

a cup of coffee and pumpkin pie

hey lovers :)
hows ya doing? I'm oh so glad that this is saturday but I'm oh so sad that tomorrow is sunday,
so hey, where are u tonight? I'm sitting here, lonely as always. in front of my computer. listening to my sebastien tellier <3
anyways, KENAPA PADA ENGGA NGEPOST SIH? I MISS YOU GUYS ALL SO BAD, IT HURTTTSSSSS hahaha padahal baru tadi ketemu gitu di tutor. hm bagi yg enga tutor parah lo semua, pas prakteknya seru sekali (y)(y) anyways, for the ones who are ca.ang mesis tomorrow we'll meet up at 4pm sharp at schoolo. but for more information ask oma. hm, and we have to do some paper things.
Kenapa igcse cepat sekali sih kawan kawan? hm I havent understand most of the things. things that I already learn from jhs sih udah tp yg baru baru belom. hm.
Oke, gue ngantuk,

hot guys, tired eyes, havent sleep. Diluted sugar solution.
PS:
JA GUE NAKSIR SAMA ETHAN

0 comments: